Aaron James Judge (born April 26, 1992) is an American professional baseball outfielder who is a free agent. He has played in Major League Baseball (MLB) for the New York Yankees. Judge was unanimously selected as the American League (AL) Rookie of the Year in 2017, and finished second in voting for the AL Most Valuable Player Award that year. In 2022, he set the AL record for most home runs in a season with 62, breaking the 61-year-old record held by Roger Maris, and winning the AL Most Valuable Player Award.
Trend Save It For The Judge 99 Aaron Judge T-shirt
If you’re looking to get in on the trend, then you need to check out our Save It For The Judge 99 Aaron Judge T-shirt. This T-shirt is a must-have for any Yankees fan, and it’s perfect for showing your support for Aaron Judge.
- Fabric: Environmentally-friendly manufactured cotton that gives thicker vintage feel to the shirt. Long-lasting garment is suitable for everyday use.
- Ribbed knit collar without seam: Ribbed knit makes the collar highly elastic and helps retain its shape.
- Fiber composition: Solid colors are 100% cotton; Heather colors are 50% cotton, 50% polyester (Sport Grey is 90% cotton, 10% polyester); Antique colors are 90% cotton, 10% polyester.
- Without side seams: Knitted in one piece using tubular knit, it reduces fabric waste and makes the garment more attractive.
- Non-chlorine: bleach as needed; Do not iron; Do not dry clean; Machine wash: cold (max 30C or 90F); Do not tumble dry.
We always want you to be happy with your purchase and happy to answer any questions you may have! Thank you so much for your choice. I really would like to see you in my store again!
There are no reviews yet.