The Philadelphia Eagles, an American professional gridiron football plays in the National Football Conference (NFC) of the National Football League (NFL). The Eagles won three NFL championships (1948, 1949, and 1960), and won one Super Bowl in 2018.
Vintage Football Philadelphia Eagles Est 1933 Shirt, Philadelphia Eagles Merchandise
Looking for a unique gift for the NFL fan in your life? You want to find some Philadelphia Eagles merchandise. You are right place. Check out our Vintage Football Philadelphia Eagles Est 1933 Shirt and gifts for friends and your loved ones.
The Philadelphia Eagles shirt features a graphic of the helmet and the quote ”Philadelphia football 1933”, likely made of 100% cotton, this shirt is perfect for casual wear, or for showing your team spirit at the game.
Our vintage Philadelphia Eagles shirts are super soft and comfortable to wear at an affordable price. You’ll love the way you look in this durable, reliable classic is the perfect way to show your love for the Eagles team.
Let’s shop Vintage Football Philadelphia Eagles Est 1933 Shirt to show our support as we cheer them on toward a Super Bowl victory.
- Fabric: Environmentally-friendly manufactured cotton that gives a thicker vintage feel to the shirt. Long-lasting garment is suitable for everyday use.
- Ribbed knit collar without a seam: Ribbed knit makes the collar highly elastic and helps retain its shape.
- Fiber composition: Solid colors are 100% cotton; Heather colors are 50% cotton, 50% polyester (Sport Grey is 90% cotton, 10% polyester); Antique colors are 90% cotton, 10% polyester.
- Without side seams: Knitted in one piece using tubular knit, it reduces fabric waste and makes the garment more attractive.
- Non-chlorine: bleach as needed; Do not iron; Do not dry clean; Machine wash: cold (max 30C or 90F); Do not tumble dry.
We always want you to be happy with your purchase and happy to answer any questions you may have! Thank you so much for your choice. I really would like to see you in my store again!
There are no reviews yet.